1. Go to System Administration page in your Schoolbox instance.
2. Select the 'LTI Providers' tab.
3. To add a provider select 'Add Provider'.
4. A window will pop up to enter the details of the LTI.
You can find this information from the Developer API in Box of Books. Enter the Config URL such as; https://www.eduappcenter.com/XXXXX.
You do not need to enter the Consumer Key or Consumer Secret.
NOTE: Each learning tool might be using ‘Basic Launch’ as the LTI Request Type. If you find the tool does not work, try choosing the other request type.
5. Select 'Create Provider'.
For more information on Utilising LTI (Learning Tool Interoperability) providers check Schoolbox Help here: https://help.schoolbox.com.au/homepage/1478