1. Go to System Administration page in your Schoolbox instance.
2. Select the 'LTI Providers' tab.
3. To add a provider select 'Add Provider'.
4. A window will pop up to enter the details of the LTI.
You can find this information from the Developer API in Box of Books. Enter the Config URL such as; https://www.eduappcenter.com/XXXXX.
Enter the Consumer Key and Consumer Secret which can be obtained from the LMS Connection tab on your Box of Books profile.
NOTE: Each learning tool might be using ‘Basic Launch’ as the LTI Request Type. If you find the tool does not work, try choosing the other request type.
5. Select 'Create Provider'.
For more information on Utilising LTI (Learning Tool Interoperability) providers check Schoolbox Help here: https://help.schoolbox.com.au/homepage/1478