The Windows OS reader allows text to be highlighted and unhighlighted to aid your learning. This guide will show you how to do so.
- Open up a book within the Box of Books Reader.
- Select the text content you wish to highlight.
- With the content selected, right-click and select “Highlight”
To Access Highlights
- Click on the “Notes & Bookmarks” tab located as indicated below. This page will show all of your notes, bookmarks and highlighted content.
- Click on the “Notes & Bookmarks” tab.
- Select the highlight you wish to delete.
- Right-click and select “Delete”