The iOS readers allow notes and annotations to be made for easy referencing in the future. This guide will show you how to utilise the notes functionality within the iOS offline reader.
To Add Notes
- Open up a book within the Box of Books Reader.
- Select the text content to have a note associated with it by holding onto the text.
- A pop-up will appear allowing you to highlight or add a note; select note.
- A field will pop-up allowing you to enter the note(s).
To Access Notes
- Click on the “Bookmarks” tab located as indicated below. This page will show all of your notes, bookmarks and highlighted content.
To Delete Notes
- Click on the “Bookmarks” tab.
- Select the note(s) you wish to delete.
- Swipe to the left and select “Delete”