The MacOS readers allow notes and annotations to be made for easy referencing in the future. This guide will show you how to utilise the notes functionality within the MacOS offline reader.
To Add Notes
- Open up a book within the Box of Books Reader.
- Select the text content to have a note associated with it.
- With the content still highlighted, right-click and select “Add Note to Text”
- A field will pop-up allowing you to enter the note(s).
To Access Notes
- Click on the bookmarks tab located as indicated below. This page will show all of your notes, bookmarks and highlighted content.
To Delete Notes
- Click on the bookmarks tab.
- Select the note you wish to delete.
- With the notes page still selected, using your keyboard, press the delete button.