The Windows OS offline reader allows bookmarks to be made for quick access in the future. This guide will show you how to utilise the bookmarking functionality within the Windows OS offline reader.
To Bookmark a Page
- Locate the page you wish to bookmark.
- Click on the bookmark icon located at the bottom right. A pop-up will appear stating that the page has been bookmarked.
To Access a Bookmark
Locate the “Notes & Bookmarks” page at the top as shown below; a left side bar will pop out showing all your bookmarks made.
To Delete a Bookmark
- Click on “Notes & Bookmarks”
- Select the bookmark you wish to delete.
- Right click and select “Delete”