The MacOS offline reader allows bookmarks to be made for quick access in the future. This guide will show you how to utilise the bookmarking functionality within the MacOS offline reader.
To Bookmark a Page
- Locate the page you wish to bookmark.
- Click on the bookmark icon on the top left under the Box of Books logo, the bookmark will turn from white to green, indicating the page has been bookmarked.
To Access a Bookmark
Click on the bookmarks tab located as indicated below. This page will show all of your bookmarks, highlighted content and notes.
To Delete a Bookmark
- Click on the bookmarks tab.
- Select the bookmark you wish to delete.
- With the bookmarked page still highlighted, using your keyboard, press the delete button.